Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brooke's First Post! Woo hoo! :)

Hi. I haven't posted to this little blog thing yet, so after reading all of the stuff my mama has put on here, I thought I'd give it a try. I have been looking into colleges a lot recently, seeing as this is my last year of high school. I really want to go to Bellarmine University so I can stay at home instead of being really far away in a strange city with people I don't know. So when I applied for the college I applied for the full tuition scholarship because Bellarmine is not a cheap school. I did recieve a half tuition scholarship, however, I recieved a letter in the last few days saying that I did not get the full tuition scholarship so I am a little bummed out right now. But anyways, its nothing to dwell upon because God is in control. I will start looking at my second college choice (Campbellsville University) and continue to look for other scholarships and if I am supposed to go to Bellarmine, God will work that out. If not, then I will be wherever he wants me to be. I guess what I'm trying to say is please pray for me in the next few months as I try to figure out where God wants me to be.
Peace!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment